[nama] Re: FX Editor

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 23:03:50 +0100 (CET)

Hello Massy!
Why not just go and have the ESC-mode then? It isn't too far from the FX editor to the ESC mode. Basically your suggestions are good though. It would be nice to be able to pass the port information. At least Perl is better suited to that task than most other languages I know.
  As to move_effects, I thik the syntax should be something like:
move_effects (mvfx) BH C
Move BH before C. So a combination of insert effect and add_effect. I suppose one could realise that function using insert_effects. Read all the values from effect BH, remove BH and insert the same effect before C. Of course the drawback would be, that the effect might not end up as BH again, but it would be not too dificult to code it. I suspect it one for the custom functions for a try.
  Kindly yours
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net