[nama] Re: An Example?

  • From: Julien Claassen <julien@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:21:44 +0200 (CEST)

Alex, this is good to hear. You're always welcome. And if you ever feel the need to get a fix of GUI, just talk to us, we all do understand. Nothing to be ashamed of. We may even sing "we shall overcome" and record it with Nama. :-)

  Sorry, I had to get that off my chest. :-)
But if your thinking of splitting the work layerwise,I would suggest busses and then when you've finished with one "Layer" or temporarily finished with it, cache it and mute the rest of the bus. That should work as well.
  Warmly yours
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net