Marianna Villas Mens Golf Re: Men's Golf Outing - Wednesday 1/14

  • From: "Villages.2917" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Villages.2917@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "mvmensgolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mvmensgolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 14:59:52 -0500

Doug,

Only Chas, me, and you have signed up for this mailing list.

Everyone has to sign up using their email address to get on this list. But
since we have such a small group I can add them manually so they receive all
these messages. I would use your last email for everyones address.

We have to commit to using just the mailing list and stop using the email with
everyone's address that you use. Otherwise we will end up with duplicate
messages and a lot of confusion.

George