Marianna Villas Mens Golf Re: Men's Golf Outing - Wednesday 1/14

  • From: "George" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "villages.2917@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "mvmensgolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mvmensgolf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 20:45:35 +0000 (UTC)

Once we get everyone subscribed to the mailing list that is exactly how you
send out messages.  But until then you need to use the old email that has seven
addresses on it.  Otherwise the 5 folks who are not subscribed to the list will
not get your invite.
I think I'll add everyone manually in order to remove this confusion......
I'll let you know when I'm done and you can resend the message to the mailing
list.