[muglo] superdrive from a pc in a B&W?

  • From: "Alex" <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 23:30:04 -0500

hi all--  as the B&W's are IDE based, I'm wondering whether anyone knows
if a superdrive (120MB superdisk/floppy drive) from a PC would work in a
B&W. Or does one have to purchase a mac superdrive, like Imation's mac
specific drive?
If it has to be the mac kind, I've heard of internal mac ones... anyone
know how or where to get one of these? I scanned ebay and found one
mac-specific internal that ended within the last month... these must be
rather rare to only find one... or maybe the PC type work too?