[muglo] Re: studio monitor supplier

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:37:48 -0400

On 10-Apr-09, at 2:15 PM, Douglas Feick wrote:

> Personally, I would love to hear from ALL the local Mac suppliers if
> we have equipment needs that they handle, new or used. Maybe on our
> website rather than the daily mail. What does everyone else think?
> ...Doug

I agree totally, they should update their websites frequently, Mostly
Digital usually does,
but Paul frequently uses our Forum site to post stuff, which I think
detracts from the
purpose, as Doug Bale says, besides, it may encourage more members to
actually
check our website more often. The vendors could simply state "new
stuff on our website,
Both have links on our website.
TeeC