[muglo] Re: studio monitor supplier

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 21:04:45 -0400

I was always under the impression that they were Paul's personal items
and don't see how that would be different from anyone advertising
items for sale.  As long as we don't get spamed by any one member it
isn't a problem for me but I know that there are lots of folks more
sensitive to commercial activity I guess stemming back to the usenet
days.   I like the idea of having a page on the web-site were members
can advertise what they have for sale, for trade or to give away, if
we were using a forum format it would be really easy to organize.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx