[muglo] Re: re let's talk

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:23:16 -0500

Try to find a Beatles first album, or Sergeant Pepper, the Stones
"Sticky Fingers", or Velvet Underground (both of which with first
edition Warhol covers).  I'll give you a dollar for each of those, no
problem, and laugh all the way to the bank. BTW vinyl is making a
comeback with many bands putting out special vinyl editions (most of
it fueled by the remix wave). So, again, drop me a line if you plan on
throwing this stuff out, I'll be glad to take them off your hands
assuming that they are post 1960, you can have the big bands and doo
wop stuff..
Best wishes,
joe Nolan