[muglo] Re: re let's talk

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:35:16 -0500

I have my old turntable, does 45 but not 78.  Your listening list
sounds almost exactly like mine. No Mance Lipscomb or Sonny Terry &
Brownie McGee.  My VU albums are unfortunately not Warhol editions.
And no I'm keeping them!! When significant other ditches Barbies I'll
ditch vinyl  and that's that!

Martin