[muglo] Re: pin count on mac scsi drives?

  • From: "Joe McGuire" <theguy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:56:46 -0500

Learn something new every day. My knowledge of PowerPC machines prior to
my wife's Pismo is pretty lacking, but I do know classic macs pretty
well.

I have quite a lot of PC133 that should work fine. I don't know the
sizes, however, as they are just random dimm's floating around in my
desk drawer at work. I would imagine they are 64 meggers, but there may
be a 128 in there.

You don't know someone with a G3 or G3 capable desktop on the cheap do
you? I don't need a monitor, but I would like a machine that can be
coaxed into runnin X at something a little faster than a snail's pace.

Not quite Joe,
I know the B/W have SCSI 2 or 68 pin, but I beleive beige G3's still
used standard 50 pin.
BTW do you have some PC 100 SD Ram? If so what size & how much money?
TTFN,
TeeC