[muglo] Re: oops

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 09:59:33 -0500

I haven’t used a spreadsheet program in years, Jim, so someone may have a quick
diagnosis and prescription for this, but what I’d do is go back in Time Machine
to the last date that you know was uncorrupted, and restore the file from there
(after first  making a copy of the problem file and stashing it in a separate
folder so it won’t get overridden, just in case someone does come along with a
way to fix that one).