[muglo] oops

  • From: J TAYLOR <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 14:45:00 +0000 (UTC)

Have a problem that's driving me nuts.  I compose a running account of my
monthly expenses. I chart I've used for a very long time that I update with
each financial transaction. They are six month charts and then I make a new
one. When I logged into this year's chart this week all that came up with a
truncated "chart" with about six large empty squares and one (relatively) old
transaction. All other transactions over the last six months are gone. Well,
not gone, I assume they're there somewhere.  I've done everything I can think
of (which isn't much) but for the life of me I can't figure out what went
wrong. When I open the chart up instead of small squares in rows representing
seven months of finances I get seven short empty slots with, like I said, one
recent bill noted. I figure the data has to be there somewhere. Any ideas? jim