[muglo] Re: iPad adventures

  • From: joseph nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 21:18:04 -0400

Gerhard,
I have that plan and it is worth keeping. I even use it in Toronto from time to
time when I get stuck in a place that has pay wifi (Boingo is usually a roaming
partner). However, there are (or were) surcharges for some places outside North
American. I know it was extra at Schippol (Amsterdam). It wasn't a whole bunch,
however (a lot cheaper than Rogers international packages).
Best wishes,
Joe