[muglo] Re: iPad adventures

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:30:13 -0400

I don't think that this is any answer.  When we are in Italy I won't be using
iPhone to access the internet, with Rogers charges I would have to take out a
mortgage to pay their bill if I tethered.   I will be signing up for Boingo
Wireless Unlimited Mobile for $7.95 a month for unlimited world wide.  I don't
know how often I will be at a hotspot in Italy but the Munich Hotel for our
first three nights is a Boingo Hotspot so it will already be paid for.  I would
just like to make sure that the iPad would fall in their mobile device category.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx