[muglo] Re: attach

  • From: Chris <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 11:15:30 -0400

Jim:
What OS are you using? And what type of file is it? If you are using
OS X (most versions) and it's a PowerPoint slideshow (.ppt or .pps)
then you can open it with Apple Keynote (part of iWork) by right-
clicking or control-clicking and choosing "Open with..." from the
contextual menu that shows up, then choose Keynote.

lc_Chris