[muglo] Re: attach

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:04:59 -0400

On 21-Aug-08, at 8:56 AM, jim taylor wrote:

> Buddy sent me an attachment - film or pix I suspect - and when I try
> to open I'm told my microsoft test drive has expired

Does this mean that your friend has uploaded a file to a server for
you to download? That he has uploaded to your shared server space? on
a Microsoft server? and that Microsoft expects you to now pay for that
space? when there are plenty of free servers on the net?

Or does this mean you are using a demo version of a Microsoft program
that is now extorting payment? I think this is the meaning.

If so, the file is somewhere on your computers drive. Spotlight search
for it. The name is probably displayed in the message he sent you
where it is an attachment. right? Find the file and and control -key
click on it to get the popup menu and choose which program to open it
with.

___cartoon life blog___<http://dougsamu.wordpress.com/>
___website ___<http://web.mac.com/dougrogers08>