[muglo] Re: WINDOWS XP

  • From: "Dave Bonhoff" <gtidave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 20:57:52 -0400

Games? Is that what compuers are for? Or are you suggesting that windows is =
for games? There are some games that are installed with Ubuntu, but I've =
never even looked at them.

I doubt that your son will be satisfied with anything less than a M$ OS. =
For his toy.

Good luck!
Dave

This message was sent from my mobile - because I can!