[muglo] Transfer of Files

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 17:55:03 -0400

I have a number of info files that I would like to transfer from my
eMac to the MacBook (MB) and I would like to know where they are if
they can be copied over!

Mail  -  canI copy the entire file Mail from the Users Library
replacing the one on the MB?
FireFox - can one copy the Bookmarks and History and Passwords and if
so what are they called so that I can find them to copy them?
Address Book - can one copy the contents and if so what are they called
so that I can find them to copy them ?

I am sure there are others but I can't think of them at the moment!

Paul