[muglo] Re: The site

  • From: Paul Tucknott <paulvt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 09:39:50 -0400

Installing Safari Beta 3.0.3 brings several problems as is to be
expected.

If you run MSN Messenger with Safari Beta installed you cannot close
a conversation window without the program crashing. Yes, I know I can
use Adium or a similar app . . .

There are also some problems navigating to pages that want to open
PDF files. Also, some websites cause problems. Try http://
www.drudgereport.com - this will often cause Safari to crash. You
will get a message telling you this is unexpected but you now know
better.

Paul