[muglo] Re: TCP/IP settings for bell?

  • From: Alex <admeddemda@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:12:18 -0500

>  > can bell be be accessed minus their crappy SW??
>>  Don't forget to periodically check our web site at:
>>

>I thought I already said Yes. I used Access Manager to originally set up
>Sympatico, but then it was deleted. Worked fine with Hub & now Router.
>TTFN,
>TeeC

ok. So i think the SW is necessary to set up the connection, bc in
the case I am talking abt, using the settings in TCP/IP the
connection doesnt work. The other issue is the cd install for some
reason isnt working either. Bell tech was supposedly no use. I havent
actually seen it myself, so who knows whether it is just a simple
fix. I just wanted to know if one could bypass the bell sw
installation, but i guess not. The connection works fine in X tho.