[muglo] Re: TCP/IP settings for bell?

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:54:10 -0500

Alex wrote:

> which OS are you talking about ?
>
> I'm asking about 9.2.2

O/S 9.1/9.2/9.2.2 what's the diff.

> What's with netscape names? I don't understand.

My TCP/IP configurations simply uses the same names that I use for Netscape
Users; I use Netscape for email, not being as paranoid as many of you.

> What's listed in TCP/IP control panel... after 'connect via', and
> 'configure'... for 'DHCP client ID'? nothing/ something?

Nothing!!!

> or are tcp/ip specific settings not all is needed to set up bell?
>
> (I use rogers, which needs _no_ specific SW, just need to setup in tcp/ip )
>
> can bell be be accessed minus their crappy SW??

I thought I already said Yes. I used Access Manager to originally set up
Sympatico, but then it was deleted. Worked fine with Hub & now Router.
TTFN,
TeeC