[muglo] Re: Syncing iPhone- I AM SO EXCITED

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:37:48 -0400

Now that 'The Force' is with you, you must vow never to abuse this privilege.

On Jul 26, 2010, at 10:25 AM, Theresa Roth wrote:

I finally learned to do something new and it is exciting [to me at least but I still need to share it]!

I followed Wayne’s suggestion and googled “Entourage contacts sync” and found a script which I downloaded and installed [and it worked!!].

The new part for me is to search, understand and carry out [sometimes unintelligible] instructions written by very knowledgeable people who speak from a base of knowledge and experience that I cannot grasp.

Theresa

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.