[muglo] Re: Syncing iPhone- I AM SO EXCITED

  • From: Theresa Roth <Theresaroth@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 10:25:01 -0400

I finally learned to do something new and it is exciting [to me at least but
I still need to share it]!

I followed Wayne¹s suggestion and googled ³Entourage contacts sync² and
found a script which I downloaded and installed [and it worked!!].

The new part for me is to search, understand and carry out [sometimes
unintelligible] instructions written by very knowledgeable people who speak
from a base of knowledge and experience that I cannot grasp.

Theresa