[muglo] Re: Survey

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:24:58 -0500

At 9:39 AM -0500 1/21/04, Mary wrote:

>1)  Primary Mac --> iMac 333 MHz  (groan, shopping for newer Mac now!)
>
>2)  OS used --> Jaguar (10.2.8)
>
>3)  eMail program --> Eudora
>
>4)  Browser --> Safari (OmniWeb, iCab)

Well, Folks, I said I would and I did. Got myself a new Mac this
week, and I am very pleased with it!

My primary Mac is now a 15" 1 Gig LCD iMac running OS X 10.3.2. I
well remember when The Steve intro'd these "sunflower" iMacs in
January, 2002. Kinda hard to believe I have one now. First impression
- really fast, of course, and quiet! Compared to my CRT iMac, it's
whisper quiet. Still getting used to the TFT screen.

  Mary