[muglo] Re: Steve Jobs

  • From: Barry Takayesu <barryt99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 13:33:53 -0400

Fake!  In today's world, there are fraudsters - and some with no better
agenda than to see how far and wide their prank can go. I guess their
ultimate goal is to go viral. If we aren't vigilant, we can lose money, or
in a case like Dan Rather, his career.

Barry

http://i.imgur.com/WV5Y0.jpg

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM, Earl Long <earlblong@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I saw a picture of him yesterday, I believe it was at CNNET. He is very
> thin and looked to be unsteady on his feet as some man beside him had his
> hand on him. Too bad.
>
> On 2011-08-27, at 8:54 AM, Paul Tucknott <paulvt@xxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > As I said earlier, I will be surprised if he is still with us by year
> end.
>

> http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/26/steve-jobs-apple-photo-resignation-ceo-sick/#.TljohHOVHN4

Barry Takayesu                   Prestige Print & Graphics
(519) 631-8800                   10592 Wellington Rd
barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      St.Thomas, ON N5P 3T1