[muglo] Re: Reinstall Quicktime

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 07:11:41 -0400

There's a section in Troubleshooting OS X, 2nd ed, on problems with
software updates that might be helpful to you.  It mentions specific
files that can be deleted if there's a problem with a software
update.  This ebook specifically deals with Jaguar and Panther.  It's
available for $15 US from:

www.thexlab.com

Have you tried the Apple Discussion Forums?  You will have to get a
user name and password, if you don't already, then you log into the
discussion forum.  Go into OSX, and see if there's a discusssion
forum for QuickTime, or just search QuickTime in the OSX section.

www.apple.com

Leith