[muglo] Re: Ordering clip art--XS standard @72 dpi?

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 11:04:04 -0400

Here's an option you might want to try:

On Aug 5, 2011, at 7:09 AM, Leith Peterson wrote:

This is a follow up from the July 31-August 1 discussion regarding clip art for my website.  One of Mary Read’s suggestions was http://www.fotolia.com, and I have found three images on this site that I like.  Am I correct in assuming that the best size to get would be XS (extra-small) 399 x 301 (0.1 MP), 5.5”x 4.2” @72 dpi?  Most of the images on my site are between 2” x 2” and 3” x 3”--and that’s about the size range I would want for the clip art.  Do you know if iWeb will automatically adjust the image to a smaller size?  I know it will do this with photos, but I don’t know if it will do the same for clip art.  Have searched in quite a few places for an answer to this, but have not been able to find a definitive response.

Please advise.  Thanks,

Leith

http://www.leithpeterson.ca

Wayne Dobson