[muglo] Off-topic request -- teaching positions in London area

  • From: "Eric Dunbar" <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:38:27 -0400

As some of you may know, I've recently completed a BEd at the U of T
here in Toronto.

My wife and I are considering a move to London if we can find teaching
jobs in the area.

I've been trying to figure out who out there might know someone in or
something about the board and it just dawned on me that there a number
of you who have had experience with London area schools. Would anyone
here have any advice re: applying (or be able to point us in someone's
direction)?

PS I'm _not_ certified for computer studies :-) (biology-geography-ESL-math ;-).

Eric.

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/