[muglo] Re: Off-topic request -- teaching positions in London area

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 00:04:28 -0400

On 19-Jun-06, at 10:45 PM, Hawk wrote:

> I agree Tee but it has nothing to do with political pull. jim

Who you know at the Board level is Political Pull and it is rampant all
over, but only if you know where to look. I've spoken with enough
Principals in the last 10 years to know the system; I've inspected some
40 odd schools in all 3 Counties where the Board has spent millions of
dollars when I worked for a Consulting Engineer.
TTFN,
TeeC

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/