[muglo] Re: Mighty Mouse

  • From: Mary Read <m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:29:38 -0400

I'm afraid that I've grown too attached to fancy pants zooming and
right-clicking to disable those features altogether. It does seem
that the mouse's sensitivity issues ebb and flow according to the
phases of the moon. Or whatever else it is that governs the
performance of my hardware.
That said, I'd go out today and replace it with a wireless if I knew
that would solve my problem. Are there issues with wireless for which
I should brace myself?

Sigh...

Mary

On 19-Aug-08, at 10:15 AM, Doug Bale wrote:

> I'm still using the first Mighty Mouse I bought when they first came
> out, Mary, and wouldn't be without it, but initially I had much the
> same irritations you're experiencing. I quickly wound up disabling all
> the "right-click", "left-click", scrolling and zooming functions and
> just enjoying the one advantage I'd bought it for in the first place:
> the absence of that wretched little rubber marble that was always
> getting clogged up with gunk.
>
> If this one ever dies, I'll replace it with a wireless one, but apart
> from that feature I can't think of anything else I'd want in a mouse.
> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>
> muglo>

Mary Read Design Studio