[muglo] Re: Mighty Mouse

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:15:11 -0400 (EDT)

I'm still using the first Mighty Mouse I bought when they first came
out, Mary, and wouldn't be without it, but initially I had much the
same irritations you're experiencing. I quickly wound up disabling all
the "right-click", "left-click", scrolling and zooming functions and
just enjoying the one advantage I'd bought it for in the first place:
the absence of that wretched little rubber marble that was always
getting clogged up with gunk.

If this one ever dies, I'll replace it with a wireless one, but apart
from that feature I can't think of anything else I'd want in a mouse.