[muglo] Re: Mice or Mouses??

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:04:46 -0500

On 17-Nov-04, at 10:50 AM, Larry Kryski wrote:

> I don't know how many of you use a multiple-button mouse, but I notice
> that
> Apple's recent OS's (9.2-10.3) have built-in functionality for
> two-button/scroll wheel mice.....
> Larry

I've been using a "Logitech" cordless two button scroll mouse for 2-3
years and it works great. In 9.1  I had to install software, but with
9.2.2 it wasn't needed anmd when I switched to O/S X I had no need to
load the software at all.
Apple did the right thing and it means that much less expensive options
are available for us Mac users. Thanks for the heads up Larry.
TTFN,
TeeC