[muglo] Re: Mac Pro for sale

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:17:42 -0500

ooops forgot to add - it has the firewire iSight camera/mic too, nice for
making video calls...

and i purchased connect 360 so that it is also a upnp server, i can access my
iTunes library from the xbox 360 in the living room connected to a big screen
tv and stereo for movies/music. This will work with any media player such as
the WD, boxee, XMBC or nettop box.

ad is now on kijii

cheers
gord