[muglo] Mac Pro for sale

  • From: Gordon B Nickerson <gnickers@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 10:52:25 -0500

I'm thinking it'd time to upgrade...anyone interested in a  Mac Pro tower?

two Intel dual core Xeon cpu's @ 2.66 Ghz
10 gig DDR2 ram max of 32 gig
2 terabytes (2 x 1 tb) sata hard disk (+ 2 free drive slots) - max of 8 gig
internal
plus external e-Sata connector that i never got around to installing
Internal DVD burner and external firewire DVD burner, i was going to order i
blu-ray drive from owc for the second internal slot but never got around to it
ATI x1900 512mb pci-e video
22" LCD monitor
Dual gigabit ethernet and apple airport extreme
Apple usb keyboard and mouse
Running 10.6.5, original apple discs included in a smoke free, pet-free home.

I checked the apple store and the equivalent but slightly newer model is on
sale for $2949  (6 gig/ 640 Tb hard disk/no monitor). So i would be looking at
around 50-60% of that list price i would think.
Link:  http://store.apple.com/ca/product/FB535LL/A?mco=MTMxNDMxMjU

if you are interested let me know before i post to kijerks