[muglo] Re: Mac Cordless Keyboard - HELP

  • From: dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 22:11:14 -0400

At least the rain did not get into your Powerbook...

If you did not remove the batteries right away and if you tried the keyboard
within 2 days of it being wet, you are probably looking at having to buy a new
keyboard.

(I had a bottle of water spilled on my laptop and was advised to wait 72 hours
before even attempting to start it up. Even then, I was told, my chances of it
working were almost zero. After a long, tortuous wait, a sign from above and
laying on of hands, my Powerbook revived)