[muglo] Mac Cordless Keyboard - HELP

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:55:32 -0400

My keyboard hasn't worked since the storm a few days ago when the wind
blew rain in my window and onto my desk. Water may have entered the
keyboard.

I have a Powerbook G4 and a cordless Mac keyboard that uses 4 AA's. The
batteries were at 75% prior to this. I also tried all this with fresh
batteries.

Now, when I try to pair the computer with the keyboard, it senses the
keyboard and attempts to pair with it by giving me a series of numbers
to punch in followed by the enter key. When I do all that, it fails to
pair.

Any suggestions or do I need a new one?