[muglo] Re: LC475 - battery

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:16:30 -0400

If you decide to buy from the U.S. have them ship using the Post Office rather
than courier this will save you a substantial amount on Brokerage Fees.  With
the Post Office if the declared value is under $50 there is no charge if it is
over $50 they charge $5 plus HST and any duty that the product may attract.
Most couriers brokerage charges start around $50 plus the HST and duties that
may be owed for the imported item.

Gerhard

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx