[muglo] Re: LC475 - battery

  • From: Ross Blakey <ross_blakey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

Well, a surprise email for a change!!!

If it is the one I'm looking for will be picking one up.  Where's your store?
You'll be a lifesaver!!
I expect I'll be out and about tomorrow when it will not be so hot...

Did some browsing earlier this morning and sort of found a replacement battery
of this type in China (www.bikudo.com), but still looking around.

Battery that is in my LC475 was a Tadiran high energy lithium battery 3.6V size
1/2AA TL-5151.  Finally got the energy to open it up after lifting the monitor
off....  Surprise there were no pin wires or leads as I had originally thought
-
may have been my imagination or an earlier Mac.  Just has the standard +/- and
about half the size of an AA battery.

________________________________
On 2010-08-30, at 12:23 PM, Ross Blakey wrote:

Anyone know of a battery place where I can obtain a battery (wire sticking out
at each end) for a LC475 - monitor does not light up and have replaced the
battery to get this up and running before (which was some years ago)...

>Have touched based with Mostly Digital and MacOutpost but no longer stock.  MO
>may be able to order but will be expensive (but will be my last resort if no
>other options available) so am open to anyone's suggestions.
>
>Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>Ross

Andy
-------
http://www.myspace.com/blackwingband/

Some wait for their boats to come in, others build them and set sail