[muglo] Re: FW: WN 3.0

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:20:37 -0400

I just checked my version of MacLink Plus and it has a translator for
WriteNow 3, 4 (versions 3 & 4 I guess). The best I could do is try one or
two files of non-crital (sensitive) information to see what the results
would be like. They would be translated to CW4 which should then be easily
converted by CW5.  If that works purchasing the latest version of MLP
could be the solution although I would check with them to make sure it
still has those translators available.

Martin Albinger