[muglo] Re: FW: WN 3.0

  • From: "Tee Cashmore.1" <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 11:08:18 -0400

Paul Thomas wrote:

> I don't know if anyone can help here??
>
> Paul
>
> ----------
> > From: Lennart Parkn=E4s <lennart.parknas@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:29:27 +0200
> > To: *****   .com, paulthomas@xxxxxxx, luff   *****
> > Subject: WN 3.0
> >=20
> > I have some documents in Write Now 3.0 but I cannot open them.
> > I have a Power Book G3 with Claris Works 5.0 (I have not Apple Works)
> > but there is no converter that is able to open WN
> > 3.0 documents.
> > Can you help me?
> > Yours
> > Lennart Parkn=E4s

Hi Lennart,
My suggestion would be "MacLinkPlus", probably ver 12, but I would have
thought that your version of Clarisworks should have an older version of
MacLinkPlus built in. For WriteNow files you probably need to run
MacLinkPlus on its own; it will open virtually anything. HTH
TTFN,
TeeC

going to <//www.freelists.org/archives/muglo>

<paulthomas@xxxxxxx>