[muglo] FW: MUGLO Membership Statistics

  • From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGList <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 21:35:02 -0400

Dear Member

The Executive would be interested in getting some information concerning the
membership as FreeLists only have the email address not "Real Names" - some
we know but many we do not - so I am sending this message to all members
(according to our List). Whilst we are at it, we would also like to acquire
other information to put into a database. This information will be private
to the Executive only. At minimum we would like to have your NAME but
hopefully you will also supply answers to many of the other questions.

You can use an editted Reply to this message but make sure that you SEND the