[muglo] Encodings

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 20:42:26 -0400

I recently received a document containing Greek and Hebrew characters.
When opened in AW (in OS 10.3) they appeared incorrectly. I find there
are Greek and Hebrew Encodings in Text Encodings in the System Folder.
Does anyone know how to use these, to presumably, display correctly?
The original document came from an IBM computer which also supplied
files to read these but, unfortunately, using an exe. file!!!

TIA

Paul