[muglo] Re: Dreamweaver

  • From: Scott Strawbridge <scotts1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:00:08 -0400

no problem. I teach Dreamweaver at Fanshawe, so I have to know these things : )
in your defence, as you know, Adobe takes great delight in rearranging what
we're used to in every new version released.
the site definition dialog underwent a major overhaul in CS5. It took me a
while to figure everything out too.
Good Luck!
----
Scott Strawbridge | Graphic Artist