[muglo] Dreamweaver

  • From: Mary Read <m.k.read@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MacUsers Group Group <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 10:28:02 -0400

This is probably a silly question, but I've always uploaded sites through an
FTP client and am not familiar with how Dreamweaver 5.5 manages the process.
Can someone tell me how to disconnect from my test server in Dreamweaver? I
want to preview files locally without having to upload associated files every
time I peek at a page (which is constant, believe me).

The closest I've found is in preferences (disconnecting after "X" minutes) but
that seems a pretty silly way of doing it. How can I routinely log in and out
so I can live test or not live test at will?

Help!

Thanks,
Mary---