[muglo] Re: Doing a DVD

  • From: Eric Dunbar <eric.dunbar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:05:51 -0400

I would suggest you search the help that accompanies your DVD creation
software for PAL (iDVD?). There should be a simple little preference
setting somewhere that will allow you to choose between PAL and NTSC
(and perhaps even SECAM ;). Since you aren't using NTSC-format video
there shouldn't be any problems in that department.

Eric.