[muglo] Re: Converting Audio Tapes to CDs

  • From: Karl Hochmann <k.hochmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:59:37 -0400

Hi Paul,

I am delighted you succeeded with your project.

I have burned numerous CDs in the AIFF format, and that has worked very
well. The newer CD players will also play MP3's.

(Audacity requires an extension, LameLib, to save audio as MP3 files. I
can burn more than 200 files on to one CD which will play very nicely
on MP3 enabled players. Were you able to find this LameLib extension?)

Were you able to get a copy of 'iTuner' which turns Audacity files into
iTune files?

Karl