[muglo] Converting Audio Tapes to CDs

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO List <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:29:15 -0400

Has anyone copied music, etc. from Audio Tapes to a CD?   I am guessing
that one might do this using iTunes and wondering if anyone has done
this and how?  I would imagine one would input through the mic. input
and make an audio recording somehow?   What format does the record have
to be (WAVE,  ...) ?  Import this into iTunes and then 'burn' a CD from
there?

I guess one could also use the mic. as an input?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Paul