[muglo] Re: Brother Printer Problem

  • From: Martin Albinger <max@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 22:13:47 -0400

Leith Peterson wrote:
> Hi Kathryn:
>
> I've never used OSX, so perhaps they've changed the names for
> folders.

If you are using Mac OS 8.x or 9.x there should be a printer icon
on your desktop for your printer. If you double click it you will
get the dialogue for that printer (the menu bar will now also
show another item called Printing).  Click the pause button then
highlight the offending file and trash it.  If you get the resume
message click "cancel job", turn off the printer then check to
see if there's more in the print que via the dialogue mentioned
above. Stop the print que highlight each file and delete them.

In OSX the there is a utility called Print Center that lets you
do the same thing.  For easier access you may want to put the
icon in the dock or have it running in the background. It lets
you do similar things.  The file is usually found at
~/Applications/Utilities/

Hope that helps

Martin