[muglo] Autofill

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: MUGLO <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:15:13 -0500

Do others of you find Safari's autofill temperamental ? Sometimes
saying it can't find data in Address Book when it really IS there ? And
no way to change this !
Oh! for Explorer where it was possible customize personal info, ID
numbers etc - which are a real bind to type in manually each time.
This  autofill feature is NOT available in other browsers, Camino,
Firebird, Firefox etc but IS available in OmniWeb. Do any of you use
OmniWeb and how do you find it ?  It bugs me to have to pay when Safari
is available free! But perhaps it's worth it ?

Paul - how are you finding FireFox ?  It appears as fast as Safari -
but I repeat my question - where does leave Camino - as the supposedly
Mac dedicated Mozilla browser?  Will it be replaced or combined with
FireFox  - which seems to be cross platform ?

Anybody got any thoughts?

This returns me to the original reason for The Survey - what is the
BEST all round  browser and mail programmes to use (on OSX) ?

Ilbert