[muglo] Re: April Newsletter

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 10:17:48 -0400

Unfortunately '''''unplugging' doesn't work with a laptop which
continues running on the battery!! Guess one has to wait for the
battery to run down (as I did recently by letting it run
overnight!!)... I guess one could open it up and remove the battery
but even that might be dicy if the computer is still running?  I
don't know of any other way?  Perhaps there should be an emergency
power OFF button like the Start up button?

Paul